Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A very first step

I'm coming back with a very different kind of me since 2012. Hey, it's 2015, btw!
During the time I'm struggling in the university life, I found that being sociable is way much important than just a GPA like seriously. In the end, all you need is network, not just a damn number like four point 'oh' LOL

Since I'm being more mature, I found another passion of mine that now revealed :)
This is my very first own-sewn crop top with the black skirt as well. I'm wearing a Prada saffiano in red and a nude heels (all-time fave!) as the embellishment for my looks. Don't forget a little touch of necklace would be perfect <3


Tops: Own-sewn
Skirt: Own-sewn
Bag: Prada
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: @roxefello


I believe that the best make up every girl can wear is SMILE :)
And as well as looks, the companions, are one of the thing I'm grateful for.
There's no time I regret when I'm with them.





Don't forget to hype me on Lookbook then!

No comments:

Post a Comment